Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Last Year

We've been decorating little Colton's spot each week for Halloween. Its always been one of my favorite holidays so, of course, Colton gets decorations! I was packing up some things in the house and came across a pile of clothes that I saved that Colton wore. On the top of the pile was his "I love my Mummy" onesie. His nurse Jami was such a sweetie last year and bought Colton his first Halloween outfits. His night nurse Suzie bought him his actual costume, our little football player! I wanted to post a few photos from last year of my handsome little man. It makes me happy to remember those days. :)
Until someday, my little man....

2 comments:

wendyincali said...

Amy, he is beautiful! Thank you for sharing your blog with me.

Unknown said...

Daddy Like! My little C-Man!