Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More Seizures

Unfortunately last night and most of today so far Colton has continued to have seizures. They have switched his medication but nothing seems to be stopping them at this point. The neurologist has ordered a 12 hour EEG study where they hook him up to the EEG (brain waves) and video tape him. This is happening as we speak. Everyone seems stumped as to why he continues to seize and it is so hard for Donny and I to imagine what poor little Colton is going through. We love him so much and this just seems like torture for him. Will report later with an update.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I Love you so much my Strong boy, hang in there I am with you always and forever!

Your Dad

Unknown said...

Don't give up buddy!! I love you!

So Much Love, Aunt Jenny