Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Colton Dance

Sorry its been a few days since I posted. I've been having some quiet days and enjoying the rest.

I have my own dance now according to the doctors. They are still scratching their heads because I'm still doing the pee pee dance off and on. I'm not being as dramatic as last time but I'll still stop peeing for about 24 hours and then they'll get me started again. Everyone is getting tired of me doing this but gosh, if I knew how to stop, I would!

I'm still eating at the milk buffet and tolerating my feeds well. I'm up to 4 cc's every three hours and eating it all up. Hopefully they can keep that going for me and in a couple of weeks they can even add calories to mommy's milk.

I had my first eye exam to test for Retinopathy. They diagnosed me with "immature eye"...go figure. Well, that's about all to report, going to take a nap now!

2 comments:

Sitting Pretty said...

Hi Colton! My, my aren't you getting handsome?! We miss you and hope to come visit you very, very soon. We have all been sick, so we didn't think it was a good idea to get all of our icky germs around you. We love you and will see you soon! love, jeff, melissa, sydney and skyler

Lori Lorenz said...

Colton - please thank your mommy for all the new photos - you look somewhat comfortable even with all those tubes! I'm glad you are tolerating your feeds well - so far so good! Hugs to mom and dad who are doing such a great job! With love from the Rue Saint Jacques cul de sac ... and especially the Lorenz family! Paul, Lori, David and Melissa