Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kickin' Up My Heels

I decided to kick up my heels a bit this morning since we've had some quiet days. I had some bad blood gasses early this morning and they switched me back to the oscillating ventilator. I totally hate that and my blood gasses shot the other way so they decided I could go back on the regular vent. I also stopped peeing a tad too much and they started my lasix drip again. Mommy made a joke with the doctor that I would be bringing lasix with me to first grade in my backpack. But I'm back to peeing again so I bet the doctors will pull me off my drip once more. They are all used to me keeping them on their toes. I am still getting fed which is good because I'm reaaaally hungry! Mommy couldn't hold me today because of all the action but maybe tomorrow. Talk to you all soon!

Sponsor my Mommy on the CHOC Walk at https://www.chocforms.org/chocwalk/2008/sponsor.cfm, select "Sponsor a registered walker, and type in amyc1225.

1 comment:

Lori Lorenz said...

Colton,

Glad to see you're back on the blog. Believe me, no one is taking you for granted! Nothing like grabbing all the attention in the NICU! We love hearing how you're doing - I bet you love the Kanga Care - good luck with your feedings - remember, slow and easy! Love from your cul de sac friends, Paul, Lori, David and Melissa Lorenz