Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Photo Session

I didn't have much to report today. Still doing the pee pee dance a bit and am now receiving 5.9 cc's every three hours of food. Yum! The NICU is pretty chaotic the last few days as I have a bunch of new roomates...maybe the stock market crash is putting people into labor? (Good theory Auntie Stacie)

So, to keep you all entertained, Mommy took some new pics today of me while I napped. Mommy and daddy think that I'm getting a little chub on my cheeks. Care to weigh in?

Here are the photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/29664626@N07/sets/72157607618689575/

Note from Mommy: Some of you probably notice the cool new artwork at the top of the blog. A big thank you to Rick Brotherton for creating that for us. It will be on our banner and t-shirts for the CHOC Walk. If you need some photos or graphic design work, check out Rick's website.

1 comment:

Sitting Pretty said...

Colton! You ARE getting a little chunk in the cheeks! Sooooo cute! You look like your daddy, you poor thing. ;) love, melissa sims